- 7 August 2019 - The Travel Advice for Pakistan has been updated on 7 August 2019
- 13 March 2019 - Press Release - AHC-Kinnaird Girls’ Cup 2019: Empowering Girls Through Cricket
- 26 February 2019 - Press Release - Celebrating Australia Day in Spring
- 19 January 2019 - Press Release - AHC-PCB Girls’ Cup 2019: Empowering Girls Through Cricket
- 29 November 2018 - Press Release - Australia hosts film screening on Indigenous People
- 1 October 2018 - Press Release - Australia Supports Cricketing First - Pakistan's first blind cricket team for women and girls
- 18 September 2018 - Press Release - Indus Knowledge Forum - Signing of MOU between Australia and Pakistan
- 16 September 2018 - Press Release - Australia’s Ambassador for Women and Girls visits Pakistan
- 21 August 2018 - Press Release - Australian High Commissioner’s message on Eid-ul-Adha - See: Urdu Translation
- 13 August 2018 - Press Release - Australian High Commissioner’s message on Pakistan’s Independence Day - See: Urdu Translation
The Travel Advisory for Pakistan has been reviewed and reissued on Wednesday, 7 August 2019
We've reviewed our travel advice for Pakistan. We haven't changed our level of advice – 'reconsider your need to travel' to Pakistan and 'do not travel' to the border areas with India and Afghanistan.
Further information is in the travel advice for Pakistan and our travel bulletin available at www.smartraveller.gov.au.
Subscribe to receive e-mail updates when travel advisories change.
Are you an Australian visiting or living in Pakistan?
If so, are you registered with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade? It is in the interests of all Australians in Pakistan to register.
Registration allows consular staff to contact you in the event of an emergency such as a natural disaster or a terrorist attack. Any details provided are kept confidential and only used in the event of an emergency.