- 6 October 2020 - Vacancy Announcement - Logistics and Projects Officer
- 30 September 2020 - Vacancy Announcement - Program Officer (Political & Economic)
- 14 August 2020 - The Travel Advice for Pakistan has been updated on 14 August 2020
- 27 March 2020 - From 11:59pm Saturday 28 March, all international travellers arriving in Australia regardless of nationality or point of departure must complete self-isolation for 14 days in designated facilities before they can go home. Self-isolation must happen in your city of arrival into Australia, no matter if you arrive by plane or cruise ship. For further details please read the Prime Minister's Media Release.
- 20 March 2020 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Current news and alerts on the Australian Border Restrictions
- 18 March 2020 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Latest Travel Advice
- 11 March 2020 - Press Release - Empowering Girls through Cricket
- 29 February 2020 - Australian Government Travel Restrictions 1 March 2020 re travel from Iran or transiting through Iran
- 1 February 2020 - Australian Government Travel Restrictions 1 February 2020 re travel from China or transiting through China
- 7 December 2019 - Press Release - AHC-PCB Girls’ Cup 2019: Empowering Girls Through Cricket
- 4 December 2019 - Press Release - Australian Film Explores Difficult Themes
- 26 November 2019 - The Travel Advice for Pakistan has been updated on 26 November 2019
- 25 September 2019 - Press Release - Girls' Cup Karachi: Empowering Girls Through Cricket
- 13 March 2019 - Press Release - AHC-Kinnaird Girls’ Cup 2019: Empowering Girls Through Cricket
- 26 February 2019 - Press Release - Celebrating Australia Day in Spring
- 19 January 2019 - Press Release - AHC-PCB Girls’ Cup 2019: Empowering Girls Through Cricket
Smartraveller has the latest, authoritative travel advice so you can be informed and prepared about overseas travel. Subscribe to receive travel advice updates - by simply supplying your name and email address – straight to your inbox.
You can now also subscribe to the new SMS service - by supplying your mobile number – to receive critical alerts in the event of a crisis overseas.
In a crisis, Smartraveller will activate a crisis page on its website. It will make it easier for you or someone you know to contact the Australian Government if you need help. It will supplement the consular emergency hotline.