Welcome to the Passport Services section of the Australian High Commission in Pakistan. Please check your eligibility and visit one of the links for complete information pack on how to lodge and complete your passport application.
For an Adult passport renewal, you must be 18 years and over and you will need a passport that:
- was issued when you were aged 16 or older
- was issued on or after 1 January 2006
- had, when it was issued, at least two years’ validity
- has your current name, date of birth, place of birth and gender
- has not been reported lost, stolen, or cancelled, and
- you are not requesting a replacement passport for.
Child passport renewal applications (PC8) can be mailed-in provided the applicant is:
- aged up to 15 years old and
- has held a previous passport
- has both parent consent
- applicant is based in Pakistan
- first-time child applications
- applicants aged 16 or 17 at the time of lodgement.
- has both parent consent for minors under 17 years of age.
- first adult passport
- applicant is based in Pakistan.
- if adult passport has been reported lost, stolen, or cancelled.